Warranty | Trade-In Policy | Manufacture Defects
- Although it has never happened, if you find that the merchandise ordered from 143Diamonds.com is defected in any way, please contact us at email@example.com. Shipping will be the responsibility of 143Diamonds or our local Partners.
- All defects must be reported within 48hrs of receiving merchandise, any problems you may have after this time will be subjected to normal return policies unless otherwise stated.
Issues that would not be considered a manufacturer defect. Let me reiterate, if you have an issue we want to hear about it send an email to info@143diamonds and we will address immediately.
- Metals discolored by the use of chemicals. Although it’s rare as we use real gold, sometimes people wear jewelry when they shouldn’t. Example- Lab Work dealing with harsh chemicals.
- Gold doesn’t really get bothered by these chemicals, but the other metals used to alloy with the gold can be damaged.
- Loss of Diamonds due to damage from everyday wear.
- Our jewelry is meant to last a long time, but please be realistic, if you are hard on your jewelry and lose a gemstone please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of our awesome local partners for service.
- If you are a Gentoo Diamond Proposal customer please see FAQs page to answer some of your questions. Our free ring is meant to be a temporary ring that allows for the surprise proposal. It is meant to be worn from the time of the surprise proposal to the picking out of an engagement ring. See our FAQS page to see how long most people wear it. We always recommend getting your diamond insured and that can be done immediately after purchase by visiting Jewelers Mutual Insurance. You will be surprised on how affordable they are and how much at ease you will feel.
143diamonds offers an amazing trade-in program. At any point, if you would like to upgrade the diamond you have purchased please email us at email@example.com. We will always give you exactly what you paid for your diamond to apply to any other diamond in our Gentoo Diamond inventory. As long as the diamond is without damage, and has the original certification to accompany it.
Some examples of common jewelry issues that would not be considered manufacturing defects include:
- The discoloration of precious metals caused by chemicals, make-up, immersion in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of normal wear. *See local partner for service
- Prongs catching, wearing out, or bending over time due to everyday wear or normal damage, allowing a gemstone to fall out.
- The loss of a gemstone caused by damage from everyday wear or from other damage.